In the late 1990s, Newland Communities purchased 3,000 acres to develop one of Tampa’s premier subdivision known as “Fishhawk Ranch.” FishHawk is a community comprised of four subdivisions, which includes FishHawk Trails, Starling at FishHawk, The Preserve, and FishHawk Ranch. FishHawk is one of the Tampa areas fastest growing communities. This is largely accredited to the consistently “A” rated public schools that are located within this premier suburban community as well as its amenities. With bus service to and from MacDill Air Force Base, this is a favorite location for active military personnel. There’s a HART (Hillsborough Area Regional Transit) Commuter Express service that makes several weekday trips to and from the base.
This planned development offers a wide variety of amenities. The Aquatic Club features a resort style pool with water falls, water slides, and volleyball pools in a lagoon-style setting. Fishhawk County Sports Complex is a state of the art sports complex features eight lighted baseball fields and two lighted soccer/football fields as well as concessions and ample parking. Located north of Fishhawk Boulevard, the Starling Club (Only a year old) features a Cardio room, a playground, a dog park, and two swimming pools as well as a game room with air hockey, foosball, ping pong and pool tables. The tennis club features five clay Har-Tru Courts. The Palmetto Club is the perfect place for hosting special events like wedding receptions and parties. It features a ballroom and conference room as well as a garden area and veranda for outdoor events. The Park Square Town Center features small businesses within the center of the development. Located south of Fishhawk Ranch, the Osprey Club boosts a children’s water park, junior Olympic swimming pool, basketball court, and tennis courts as well as a movie theatre. Osprey Ridge Park is a skate park that features ramps and obstacles for all skill levels. For a video tour of the development’s amenities, please click the following video:
For more information about homes within the FIshHawk Ranch Development, please contact me. If you are interested in buying one of these homes or any other home, please contact me (Alan with Keller Williams Realty at 2119 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon, Florida 33511) and I can help you find a new home in the Tampa Bay Area. My email address is email@example.com or call me at 813.205.9280.
- The Lake St. Charles Development in Riverview (Tampa Bay), Florida (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- New Townhouses Available with Most of the Closing Costs Paid by the Home Builder (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Tampa Bay’s August 2013 Single Family Residential Market Update (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- 100% USDA financing available for a new home in Ruskin (Tampa Bay), FL (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- 100% USDA financing available for a new home in Riverview (Tampa Bay), FL (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Up to $20K in Closing Costs Available for a new home in Ruskin (Tampa Bay), FL (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- New Zero Lot Line Home Available In Brandon Florida (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)