Relocating to Tampa Florida? With Housing supply low, have you considered a new home? Due to stricter building codes, a new home typically is cheaper to insure than an older home. You get to customize the house to your tastes and preferences. Here is a home in the drywall stage that should be completed by the end of September 2013:
This home is located in Valrico, which is bedroom community of Tampa (Florida). Valrico is considered one of Tampa’s best communities.
This property will feature granite countertops, dual under-mounted sinks, double tray ceilings with crown molding inset on a corner lot. This property is offered at $223,225 with $10,000 toward closing costs or upgrades.
If you are interested in buying a new home or any other home, please contact me (Alan Lane with Keller Williams Realty at 2119 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon, Florida 33511) and I can help you find a new home in the Tampa Bay Area. My email address is email@example.com or call me at 813.205.9280. If you are just starting your search, you can search the MLS for homes on my website at this link.
Floor plan was provided by Pulte Homes.
- Tampa Bay housing sales, prices leap in July (TBO.com)
- Local housing picture still positive in June (TBO.com)
- Relocating to Riverview Florida? Consider buying a New Homes!!! (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Outstanding Opportunities to Buy New Custom Homes in Brandon Florida (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- This Won’t Last Long!!! New Home Deals in Riverview, Florida (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Palatial Mansion Model Available in Valrico (Florida) Offered Under $650K (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Affordable New Two-Story Home Available in Brandon Offered Under $225K (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- New Zero Lot Line Home Available In Brandon Florida (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Trade Up Now!!! (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)