Home builders in the Tampa Bay Residential Market have completed homes available with some real savings like discounts off the original sales price and generous closing costs available to potential home buyers. You might be asking why? There is a slow down in sales between school starting and the Labor Day weekend. Most Realtors expect sales to pick up after Labor Day. So act today before these deals disappear!!!
There are currently some outstanding opportunities to buy some custom homes in Brandon, Florida. Brandon is considered to be one of the premier bedroom communities to Tampa. It is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, and transportation like the Lee Roy Selmon Crosstown Expressway as well as Interstates 4 and 75.
I found a builder that is offering $10,000 credit to buy additional upgrades (or additional closing costs) on inventory homes as well as $7,500 in closing costs. Additionally, these homes can close within 30 days and you can lock in your interest rate and price today. Why use a Realtor to find a new home? You do not pay me anything to find a home (the builder pays my commission). I could get you an even better deal than you could on your own. For example, I have gotten clients additional money toward closing costs and upgrades. I have even negotiated blinds and garage door openers.
The following four bedroom/two and one half bath/three car garage known as the “Granada II” is offered at $300,990. This home is a must see. To view my tour of this home click the following link.
The following five bedroom/three bath/three car garage known as the “Santina II” is offered at $297,990. The model home within this community was toured to get a good idea of the home’s potential. To view my tour of this model home click the following link.
The following five bedroom/four bath/three car garage known as the “Valentina II” is offered at $320,990.
For more information about these homes, please contact me. If you are interested in buying one of these homes or any other home, please contact me (Alan with Keller Williams Realty at 2119 W Brandon Blvd, Brandon, Florida 33511) and I can help you find a new home in the Tampa Bay Area. My email address is email@example.com or call me at 813.205.9280.
Floor Plans were provided by M/I Homes.
- Relocating to Riverview Florida? Consider buying a New Homes!!! (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Palatial Mansion Model Available in Valrico (Florida) Offered Under $650K (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Affordable New Two-Story Home Available in Brandon Offered Under $225K (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Understanding closing costs and fees (creditrepair.com)
- This Won’t Last Long!!! New Home Deals in Riverview, Florida (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- With Housing Supply Low, Have You Considered a New Home? (flnewhomesforsale.wordpress.com)
- Closing costs in Florida among the nation’s highest (bizjournals.com)