There alot of ways to market luxury residential real estate besides just the MLS (multiple Listing Service). For example, Homes & Land provides both a magazine (publishing more than 27 million magazines annually) and another online presence with a luxury syndication for listings on The Wall Street Journal, Robb Report, The New York Times, International New York Times and the duPont REGISTRY. According to this publication, a luxury listing is priced at $450K or more and can quality for their luxury online partners based on the following listing price points:
- $450K and above – Wall Street Journal (2.277 million copies (including nearly 1,270,000 digital subscriptions) as of June 2017), duPont Registry Homes (features a wide variety of homes like penthouses to island living all over the United States and foreign countries) and the Washington Post (over one million digital subscribers in 2017)
- $500K and above – Unique Homes ( a resource used to find a luxurious home)
- $600K and above – New York Times and the International New York Times (over 3 million subscribers)
- $750K and above – Robb Report (is a global luxury source, which covers the finest and most luxurious items (i.e. art, automobiles, yachting, etc.). Its known as the ultimate guide for luxury and wealth.)
- $1M and above – Mansion Global (is a multilingual platform that is localized to address the interests of an international audience.)
ListHub – markets to over 154 publishers on more than 750 websites like LandWatch, Homes.com, wikirealty, Homes & Land, properties online, etc As of April 2017, there were over one billion clicks. This service also features a service known as ListHub Global, which markets internationally to 55 countries on trusted sites (International home sales in the U.S. are at an all-time high, reaching $153 billion last year).
Social Media – This also an important way to market luxury residential real estate. This gives you a more personal touch and with the right SEO it could capture the next buyer.
These are just a few of the other ways of finding a buyer for your luxury listing.
In the Real Estate Market?
You should consider using a realtor. I could save you money especially with new home builders and it does not cost you anything. So why not? Let me save you money!!! If you are interested in buying real estate (new home, existing home, or commercial property), please contact me (Alan Lane with Signature Realty Associates at 2234 Lithia Center Lane, Valrico, Florida). As a life long resident of Central Florida, I can help you find the right property for you whether it is in Orlando or as far south as Sarasota. My email address is email@example.com, or call me at 813.205.9280. If you are just starting your search, you can search the MLS for real estate opportunities on my website at this link